Friday, May 14, 2010

little update

so some minor updates:

1) Stevie and Josh took alot of camera shots and got to say, they had some nice angles on tape and we could really use alot of them.

2) Michelle now has to assess her audio and see whether the recordings are clear enough to listen. She'll probably pass them to Stevie on Monday.

3) We're planning to edit some time next week to get this project out of the way. We're heavily loaded with some of the other coursework.. finishing this will lighten our burden haha.

4) From what I've seen, I have a good feeling that the video will turn out good. Some of the audio content is littered with solid interview from some of the car enthusiasts. We could combine them with some of the still shots that Stevie and Josh captured. As for my photos, I have pretty decent shots of the cars. I'll have to see how to fit the photos into the video..

till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment